Have you ever thought about how your biorhythms affect your life? I didn't until I starting working with my mom and her very good friend, Rose, back in 2000. I worked until 2002 and then got laid off and we wanted me home anyway so it all worked out. Anyhow, Rose is a plethera of information and when I first met her, when she'd bring something up, I'd think "yada yada, yada" Boy, was I wrong!! The more I got to know her, the more I KNEW that she KNEW what she was talking about. And from that point on, my morning and afternoon breaks with my Mom and Rose became a time I really looked forward to. An endless supply of information was available to me and the Dr. Pepper wasn't bad either. So, Rose starts talking to us one day about biorhythms. Fancy the fact that our "emotional" biorhythm runs on a 28 day cycle! Ha! Rose coached a softball team and always kept a check on the girls' biorhythms. When they were up in a certain area, she'd play them in a position that she knew they'd excel in. And you know what??? SHE NEVER LOST A GAME!! So today, with the crappy day I've had, I was drawn to check my biorhythms. It only confirmed what I already knew:
"Your general well being is momentarily moderate.
Tendency: declining and getting worse promptly."
PHYSICAL: Today you feel beaten and you'd prefer to lie down all day (I took a nap before I even read this!) If you can arrange it, why not do it?
EMOTIONAL: You feel unsettled and restless.
Don't plan any affairs of the heart in the next few days.
(No surprise here. I yelled at my husband today and he didn't even deserve it.)
INTELLECTUAL: Your intellect and decision making skills are admirable.
(I did fix the deadbolt on the back door, tore apart the remote and fixed it and I screwed the bottom back onto the 2nd drawer of my dresser that was broken).
Unfortunately, Satan also knows how to use regular mood swings against me as well. I won't let him win!
All you have to do is put in your birthdate. I've become a believer. Will you?
No comments:
Post a Comment