Brooke running Barrels
Brooke in Grand Entry
Clark in Water Race (he's on Cammy and Brooke's team)
Brooke in Water Race
Cammy in Water Race
Check out how much was in when she started...
...and how full it was when she was done. That was a good run!
Tami in Water Race.
This is Bret Gines. He's on my mom's Water Race team.
My mom (Karen) in Water Race.
On my mom's Water Team.
On my mom's Water Team.
After all four had gone, Bret had to go again to fill it the rest of the way up. I love the water splashing over the jar.
Fisher kept running away from me in the bleachers to climb on this golf cart that was behind the snack bar. One of the times, the guy who used it gave Fisher a ride and let him help drive.
Brooke's single Keyhole run. (She competed individually. Teams are later)
Fisher my little "Roar!" Monster :)
This is one of my favorite pics of Fisher. Little Ham!
Fisher and his cousin, Zach.
Poor Cammy... I took this picture of her starting Keyhole and then my memory card was full :(
I deleted a bunch of pics that I didn't need and was able to take the rest of these pictures. Mom's keyhole team.
He's just about done for the day.
This is Lydia Hart. One of the mom's to some girls we rode in 4-H with when we were kids. She rides in another adult club called South Oquirrh Hills Riding Club. I used to ride with them. I just love Lydia. She's always good for a laugh and so sweet. She has a granddaughter named Carly and she's 4 just like my Carly. They've become fast friends.
Fisher "Hanging Around."
Brooke in the Pony Express Race. This is one crazy event. One at a time, (as a team) they have to lead their horse that's bareback across the starting line, throw a saddle on (with no blanket) cinch it up as quick as they can...
get on...
and race down around a barrel as fast as they can...
back to the circle and bail off...
take the saddle off, put it in the circle...
and lead your horse across the line as fast as you can and then the next person goes until all 5 have done it. That is one race I personally have never done but I sure love to watch it.

2 comments:
Hey Mo...Your pictures are great...sure was good of me in the keyhole...start to finish! Thanks for the fun.
208 AM Right? You are nuts lady! It looks like you have really been enjoying your camera. You have a lot of really nice shots! I bet everyone will enjoy it!
Post a Comment