Monday, December 21, 2009

Blogging Slacker


Life has been busy, busy, BUSY! I have recently been put in as 2nd counselor in the Young Women's Presidency. What a busy calling! Did I mention how busy it is?!? LOL. I am enjoying it but it sure is filling up my stress handling emotional quota. Did that line even make sense? I'm almost already to my breaking point. In the last 15 days, I had 10 church funtions I had to be to, whether it was meetings, church block, or mutual activities. I know I need to hang in there and that Heavenly Father will help me. I just hope we get to the point where we have less meetings. Oh well...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!!r
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

heysparkles said...

Now you didn't explain the nice photo...Go Cougars!

Claire Evenson said...

That does sound super busy! It will get better. That is what happens in a new Presidency. Everyone has to get together and be on the same page! You are going to be awesome at it* It would be way fun if I ever get in Young Womens with you. HAHA I hope you have an amazing Christmas and Carly has a great birthday!