Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm Baaaack

See this picture?


This is one happy mama.

-A happy mama that got internet back for Mother's Day!

-A happy mama that can once again pay her bills online.

-A happy mama that can update her blog.

-A happy mama that can see the current coupon deals. Because she lives for those, lol.

-A happy mama that can put things on hold at the library.

-A happy mama that can catch up on full episodes of Vampire Diaries that I have missed.

-A happy mama that didn't have internet for 15 months and just discovered there was an update to Picasa online. Picasa now has a feature called Picnik on there and I edited the above picture with it.

One happy mama!


Easter 2011


Easter 2011. My, how they've grown!

3 comments:

This Place is a Disaster! said...

Hoory!!!
Welcome back.
I'm sure your sacrifice was worth it though. A mothers sacrifice always is!
Way to go!

The McEnaney's said...

Yeah I didn't know you had a blog! Love reading other people's blogs! I love when Momma's are happy and your kids are adorable!

Julia Callahan said...

Wow, you aren't kidding about that. Your kids HAVE grown. I have been "out of it" for a year! Our 3rd baby is a year old now and maybe I can blog again,...too.
So, I guess I'm BAAAACK also. ;)