It's friday. Time for a post :)
A random post to get the things out that are on my mind:
-There is a messy monster that lives in my house. And it's winning!
-Cinemark Summer Movie Clubhouse rocks! 10 kids movies for $5 with the punchcard. We've been to Megamind and How to Train Your Dragon so far. Looking forward to the next 8. Cheap entertainment.
-I love that my kids can't ruin VHS movies. DVDs are another story.
-We've got our white silky hen sitting on her eggs. Maybe she'll actually hatch something. We'll have to wait and see.
-I am bummed I never got to see "Unknown" and "The Adjustment Bureau" in the movie theater. Just not the same from the redbox.
-Do we really need all these blankets lying around my house? Okay, of course they are good in an emergency, but since when did making a fort become an emergency?
-I wish I could just take the locking gas cap off my car. It's annoying to use. Stupid gosh dang people, going around and stealing people's gas right out of their driveway!
-So glad to have an automatic sprinkler system that works. We went years without one, until Dan put in a whole new system a few years ago. Lawn is watered before I even open my eyes in the morning.
-And I'm definitely NOT a morning person. Not now. Not tomorrow. Not ever!
-Hunter made Taco Soup last night all my himself. He said the last time we ate it was when I made it and took it to Nedra's. Um, that was in DECEMBER!
-Becky came and picked up the puppy last week. They were so cute. Had a pink collar with jewels on it, matching pink leash and a little dog tag the shape of a bone with "Sammy" on it. As per my kids request, I called two days later to see how the pup was doing. She said Sammy was whining a lot at night so they put her in bed with Haylee and she hasn't whined at night since. I'm sure the pup is loving it there.
-My cats are getting up in their years. They both are turning 7 in July. Love those cats. Good mousers in the barn and so good with the kids. Both female, both fixed.
-I just got done reading "Inside Out" by Maria Snyder. I didn't want to put it down. I would recommend it to anyone for a good read. I am currently reading the sequel "Outside In" with only 30 pages to go.
And that's all on my randomness for today.
I think I need a coke.
I definitely need a coke.
I see one in my near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment