Blogger should work on that.
There should be some way I can still appear up there when I post something new, so people know I am still alive.
People don't remember to look at your private blog.
So your name sits there all lonely, somewhere in the bottom of their blog list, just waiting to be clicked.
C'mon friends,
Click on my name, see the photos, maybe even read boring stuff.
Would make me feel better.
Ha ha ha. What is wrong with me, lol. Oh well.
Whatever the case, it's kinda lonely over here. That long list of blogs on the right hand side? I love reading about their families. It makes me feel that even though we don't get to talk a lot, we've kept in touch. And there have been a lot of blogs that have inspired me in the past years that sadly, they have not seen an update in a while.
Maybe the answer is just "life". Life just gets busy and life gets in the way and life goes on, I guess.
5 comments:
ok GIRL...what ya got new going on I want to read about it...lol
Hey - I waited a long time for you to come back to the blogging world! I read your posts - I promise!
Private Blogs are "safe" that is why basically I only have 2 readers...lol you and mom!! Join the club!! I choose not to publish our everyday lives with the general public so i have no one interested except myself and maybe one or two other people!!
It's good to have you back!! You need to add people to your email list that way they know you updated, or do an open blog and post a one line entry when you post on this one with a link to your private blog!! People can add your open one to the list and still click to get to the other one!
I haven't forgotten about you! :)
It is lonely.
Post a Comment