I am a little slow but here are the pictures from the first day of school:
Hunter is now in 4th GRADE! Wow how time flies. He has a class that is split between two teachers. One teaches monday, tuesday, and every other friday. The other teaches wednesday, thursday and every other friday. It seems to be going okay. The only problem we've run into is he turned an assignment in to the teacher on tuesday and the other teacher on wednesday said he did not turn it in and gave him a zero. Obviously, I did not think this was fair so I went in on the following monday to talk to the teacher he actually turned it in to. She could not find it either but said she would not give him a zero, as she had seen him working really hard on it. We'll see how it goes. He said they are both really nice and we had a positive parent teacher conference last week.
Little Miss Carly is now in 1st grade. This was totally weird to me because I kept on thinking I was late picking up a kindergartner since she is now at school all day. I quickly got over that and am enjoying some one on one time with Fisher while the other two are having fun at school. She is loving first grade! Her teacher is new at the school but has been teaching for 10+ years and she is SO nice. She has a Hollywood theme in her classroom and tells the kids they are all "Stars" I love it.
Little Mr. Fisher-man. Love this kid. Such a poser in this picture. Can you read what his shirt says? "What happens in Preschool stays in Preschool" Ha ha. Yep, my BABY is 4 and in preschool this year! He goes to our local high school and I love it because they have 1 high school student teacher to every preschool kid. Since the High School is on a block schedule, he rotates between two teachers. Mr. Braden and Miss Manda. I asked him how Braden was and he told me Braden was "Lots of Nice" When I asked him if Miss Manda was lots of nice too, he replied "Uh uh" I asked why. He said "Because I don't like her." I then asked "Why?" He said, "I don't know. I just don't" Hmmmm. Does not surprise me because he said this because he is in this phase where he does not like ANYTHING you suggest to him. Does not matter what you say, he says the opposite. Hoping he will grow out of it, lol. Sure he will :)
1 comment:
They grow up so fast!! Can't believe how old they already are!
Post a Comment