I was so not on the ball this year when it came time for Fisher's Birthday. I literally texted a few people whose kids had not started the school year yet on the the morning of Friday, August 17th {6 days after his actual birthday} and said, "Do you want to meet at 12:00 today at the Splash Park for a late little birthday for Fisher?" And then I threw together this party. I had ordered these dinosaur masks a week or so earlier and they arrived just in time. Everything else I already had at my house. For a last minute shindig, I think it turned out awesome and the kids absolutely loved the masks!
Everyone got a little goodie bag to take home and I got some cute pictures.
Here's Fisher the birthday boy!He and I were both a little disappointed when we realized I had forgotten the lighter and he had to pretend to blow out the candle instead. Obviously, this picture was before the disappointment, ha ha.
1 comment:
oh Gee such a cute party! Our Fisher is a School Boy now!
Post a Comment