Meet Chigger She’s my 10 yr old bay quarter horse. We got her 9 years ago when she was just 1 year old.
A scrawny little thing with a pot belly, my dad thought we were crazy. But she was so quiet and good natured and I fell in love with her.

I broke her myself when she was two. She’s grown into a really good, beautiful horse, and dad doesn’t think we’re so crazy anymore.

I competed on her regularly before we had kids. She’s screamin’ fast in the Keyhole Event. Then Dan competed on her when I was pregnant with #2.

She hasn’t got as much attention lately from me as I would like, but I’ve been busy being a mom to 3 of the two legged kind. But she’s still my buddy and I love her.
I broke her myself when she was two. She’s grown into a really good, beautiful horse, and dad doesn’t think we’re so crazy anymore.
I competed on her regularly before we had kids. She’s screamin’ fast in the Keyhole Event. Then Dan competed on her when I was pregnant with #2.
She hasn’t got as much attention lately from me as I would like, but I’ve been busy being a mom to 3 of the two legged kind. But she’s still my buddy and I love her.
1 comment:
So I miss you. My kids and I need to come over when we're feeling better. I don't know whether it is a cold or alergies, but either way I feel really weird. As a side note, I've been wondering if I should start writing some of the word verifications on the bottom of my entries and then make up a fake definition for them. Duh, like I need something else to do with my time!
Post a Comment