I've never been tagged until Heather Scott got me. Here it is:
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Nachos with Medium cheddar cheese, salsa and FF Sour Cream
2. Bowl of any kind of Cereal
3. Ice cold Diet Coke {Is that a snack? I thought it was a meal...}
4. Sugar Snap Peas
5. Raw Almonds
5 Things on my To Do List:
1. Take my kids to the Zoo
2. Repaint the kitchen wall that my little "Artist" attacked with a Red Sharpie {Magic Eraser won't take off the red without taking the paint off too. Oy...}
3. Pack for Moab
4. Take a load to DI
5. Put new blades on my horse clippers
5 Things I would do if I was a Billionaire:
1. Pay off my house & invest in Rental Properties
2. Take my family on a nice vacation and then take a trip with just Dan and I
3. Buy my parents each a new vehicle. My dad still drives his $100 car :)
4. Meet the financial needs of Dan's parents
5. HIRE A MAID
5 Jobs I have had:
1. Arctic Circle Cashier and Manager - Every sibling except Cammy ended up working here too along with my good friends Heather Jo, Stephanie, and Brynne -for about a week :)
2. Accounting Assistant at First Class Cars - I worked with Cammy here
3. Accounts Receivable at Bonneville News - I had chronic fatigue and slept every day in my truck on my lunch hour.
4. Accountant/Receptionist at National Events - I got to go to Alabama
5. Documentation Clerk at Bold Technologies - Way fun, I worked with my mom
Bad habits I have:
1. Getting angry when I get interrupted. It starts a whole chain of events because then I lose my train of thought, get sidetracked and can't seem to get back on track again.
2. Forgetting to turn off the water to the horses. I even left it on once when we left for Logan and had to call a guy in the ward to turn it off for me. Dan has dubbed me the water master, although he's known as the water master at my parents for leaving their hose on while watering their horses.
3. Saying yes to something, then kicking myself for saying yes when I know I should have said no for my own sanity.
4. Staying up way too late, but it seems to be the only quiet time I have to myself that I can actually think.
5. Letting the laundry breed. It's like a bunch of rabbits have been thrown down the laundry chute and multiplied over and over again.
5 Places I have lived:
1. West of Salt Lake by the airport
2. Taylorsville, Utah
3. Sandy, Utah
4. West Jordan, Utah
5. In my mom's tummy
I am tagging:
Heather Jo
Kayla
Grandma Jo
2 comments:
I'll post my tag answers on my blog....travelinthewild@blogspot.com.
Very enjoyable! You learn something new everyday about people you have known for over a decade! ha ha!
Post a Comment