Monday, June 30, 2008
BUSY LIFE, BUSY WIFE
Been super busy on the home front here. I think just being alive makes us busy. I'm still working on that whole simplifying thing. Heather Jo and I have been helping each other again with deep cleaning projects and have been happy with the results. We still both have a long ways to go, but it's nice to be able to support eachother in something that we both struggle with. Last week, her, I and all our kids helped stack a huge pile of wood that has been bugging me for 3+ years. It was just thrown under the basketball standard and I didn't like that that area wasn't functional like it should be. We told the kids they were all beavers and had to help move the wood to make a beaver dam before the water came. They actually loved it. Then we had to buy them swedish fish because beavers eat fish. I was actually surprised that it took less than an hour to clean something that had bugged me that long and I am happy to say that I sprayed the black top down and it's ready for a basketball net. Looking forward to more deep cleaning projects to get my life simplified.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment