Monday, December 29, 2008

Funny Of The Day


I call my mom up at least 3 times a week to give her the "Funny Of The Day". Today it was this:

Carly was mad that Fisher was sitting in her seat at breakfast and wanted to take Fisher down. I told her no and she sulked away and started to cry. She ended up on the heater vent right under the table. Still sniffling from her crying venture, she said:

"Mom... sniffle sniffle, I'm Sick... sniffle sniffle, I'm Sick because I can't smell my fart."

This is were you insert my giggle snort chuckle.
Have a great day!

3 comments:

heysparkles said...

Now that is funny...You would think if it "smelled" the heater would have sent it right into her little nose...LOL Must not of been on...LOL Thanks for all the funnies of the day....

Heather said...

Har, har, har .. . that gal cracks me up!

Heather said...

I just have to add the word verification that just poped up . . . "bedsht" . . . tell me that I'm not the only one that is thinking something totally naughty. lol