Thursday, December 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLY!


Carly turns 4 today. Yep, Christmas Day. The last few weeks, she hasn't once asked me "When is Christmas?" It's always been "When is my Birthday?" She's really into this birthday stuff this year. We took her to dinner on the 23rd to Wingers and then to Target where she picked out a Princess Scooter. It was a fun night. Then yesterday on the 24th, we went to a friends house and had an impromptu birthday party for her there for a few hours. Heidi has 7 kids (all 10 and under!) so Carly had lots of friends to hang out with. We decorated cupcakes and she opened a few gifts from them. Two of my most favorite people were born on the 25th of December... Carly Rae and Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for my family during this holiday season. The music, the lights, the birthday goodness... it all brings our family closer to our Savior and closer to each other. In the last two days, our garage door spring has broken, which led to our garage door opener gears being stripped and then our kitchen faucet handle came right off when I turned the water on. I started to laugh uncontrollably. Laugh, and laugh and laugh and I was grateful it was all those things that had happened instead of my kids being hurt. I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy Birthday to my little girl.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cara said...

Happy Birthday Carly!!! She is such a little sweetheart! Give her a BIG HUG from us! We need to get together soon!!!