Happy Birthday to one of my best friends, Heather. We met our junior year of High School. A group of girls asked a group of guys to morp and that's when I met her. We all had dinner at her house and then went with our dates to the dance. It's been a lasting friendship ever since. Her maiden name is Johansen and with so many Heathers around back then, I called her "Jo" and it's stuck. Our lives have always been in these strange parallels. And, she has no filter, which I love. Anything that crosses her mind comes out of her mouth. No holds bar with that girl. She understand ME- and that's a big deal for me. We can go without talking for a while and it's not weird when we see each other again. She helps me talk things through and figure them out when I'm confused. She tells me to buck up when I want to give up. She understands my hormone imbalance and thyroid issues, because for some reason, she's going through them too. God has placed us in each other's lives to lift and support each other through our uniquely parallel lives and experiences. I really appreciate you Jo, you're a great friend to me and my sister by choice. Happy Birthday Heather! I hope Cafe Rio was great!

2 comments:
Hey Marcie, tell Heather "Hi" for me. I hope she is doing well. Also, my friend Ann asked me to have you look at her comments from her post yesterday and read a comment she left for you. I hope you have a good day! Misty
Yay for friends!
Thanks for the invite!
I love the picture there! Woot!
Post a Comment