Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I blog in cycles

I really seem to blog in cycles. Sometimes I blog multiple times a week. And other times, it seems like forever inbetween posts. I've noticed though- That my entries usually coincide with the times that I download pictures from my memory card onto my computer. I've come to realize that I'm a very visual person. I like to use pictures to help tell my stories.

So, here's the next story. The tale of the little girl who wouldn't give up the Spiderman Scooter to her little brother in return for the girl appropriate Pink Princess one.

Keep an eye on his hand. He didn't go down without a fight...

Finally- After all that shirt pulling, a Spiderman Scooter Victory.

3 comments:

heysparkles said...

That a boy Fisher...keep her on her toes....

Melina said...

So cute. Great pictures. It's hard to tell your kids not to fight while you're snapping pictures of the action, isn't it?

Lisa said...

I was looking for a picture of Carly with her hair pulled out!! :) Oh...the joys of brothers and sisters!!