My pretty girl. Last friday was picture day at dance.
They wanted all the girls' hair in a curly low side ponytail. And this, my friends, was as close as we could get.
16 rubber bands are holding that masterpiece together.
She slept with her hair like that for 3 nights.
Sure made for an easy hairdo.
She did the same pose for me outside that she did when the "real" photographer took her picture in the dance studio.
Turned out cute.
I love you Carly!

5 comments:
Wow she IS a pretty thing...I loved the dance!!!
How fun!! I wish I would have known that she was dancing, I would have came!! :)
Cute!! I love the little dance pictures. Hopefully next year Brinley & Carley can be in the same dance class. I will let you know the class times when I find out! Talk to ya soon.
Sorry I didn't mean to put an e in Carly's name!!
Adorable!
I love that little girls pose so much for the camera.. so cute!
Post a Comment