Such a cute little subject to pose for you....
Darling! I love that they secretly adore their own pictures being taken...I can't remember her last name but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Ashby.She is with Coldwell Banker... Darling blonde.. I can't remember for the life of me her last name!
I am changing my URL. Email me or facebook me and I will give it to you if you have not got the email I sent you!
Too fun!! She is getting so big :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Such a cute little subject to pose for you....
Darling! I love that they secretly adore their own pictures being taken...
I can't remember her last name but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Ashby.
She is with Coldwell Banker... Darling blonde.. I can't remember for the life of me her last name!
I am changing my URL. Email me or facebook me and I will give it to you if you have not got the email I sent you!
Too fun!! She is getting so big :)
Post a Comment