My good friend Heather Jo asked me to do a photo session with her kids today. It was a bit cool but perfect overcast skies for picture taking. We snapped a few of her and her mom too. Here are my favorites:
Holy Smokes, you are an awesome photographer! I love, love, loved seeing those beauties. Heather's family is just as beautiful as yours! You two are lucky ladies to have each other and your families!! thanks for sharing!!! :)
4 comments:
wow they are some great shots...looks like you had fun!
I can't believe that her kids are so big. I don't know their names but that little girl is a doll!
They turned out nice!! her kids are getting big!
Holy Smokes, you are an awesome photographer! I love, love, loved seeing those beauties. Heather's family is just as beautiful as yours! You two are lucky ladies to have each other and your families!! thanks for sharing!!! :)
Post a Comment