Thursday, April 2, 2009

I've been tagged #6

I've been tagged...#6 The tag is to go to your SIXTH album/file/folder and post your SIXTH picture :


This may look like Fisher, but as you can tell by the date, it's Hunter. He was 2 1/2 years old at the time. He would always fall asleep in the strangest places and on this day, it was here. Thanks Claire! This was fun.
Okay, I tag Heather Jo, Cindy, Melissa, Cara, Natalie, Jessisca and Lisa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love it when kids fall asleep anywhere!! I used to sleep in the back of the truck in the spare tire!
I will have to do this tag...if I ever find time to blog again!!

Julia Callahan said...

That's so funny, your son takes naps in funny places...and you have the same toys we have...the barn, little piano and hard hat. Looks a little like my 2-year old! Happy Easter.