Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lunch with Tina

My friend Tina was in town visiting her family so we went to lunch to do some catching up. I've known Tina since Jr. High School. It was like we had seen eachother just yesterday. It was so fun talking to her. I like those friendships that pick up where you left off, no matter how long it's been. In this case, it was over 11 years.


Me and Tina


Carly with Tina's girls, Ariana and Tycee. Carly made fast friends with them. She asked me when we could go to their house and play. They live in Denver LOL.


I had to throw this picture in because of that little kid in the front.
I asked the kids to sit at the top of the slide for a picture.
"Me too?" he had asked me.
"Sure" I said, laughing.
His mom told him to smile.
He did this.
Thanks for meeting us for lunch Tina! I had a great time with you. Can't wait for the next time!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Marcie!!!! I had a great time too!! Tell Carly that she can come play at our house anytime!! The girls loved playing with her too, can't wait to do it again!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. This brings back some memories. I haven't seen Tina for longer than that! Tell her hi from me.