All mom's of little boys go through it...
and it just happened to me...
It's that day when your little boy
"Grows Up"
and decides he's too EMBARRASSED to kiss you goodbye
when you drop him off at school.
It's the day he claims a big step in his independence
A day when he starts to worry about what his peers will think.
Independence Smindependence.
I'm stealing all the kisses that I can...
And I'll probably steal a few even when his first grade friends are looking.
By the way, I'm thinking it's too bad Carly broke those glasses when she was 2, they are smokin' cute!
Did I just say smokin'???
Guess I did.
They really are cute though.
LOL

3 comments:
Awww! I don't want that day to ever come!
I love the photos you took..
You are quite the photographer.
I also love the profile picture.. Darling!!
I know how that feels!! But I have to say, Thomas has sort of come around and will kiss me at the car..and if I am walking with him to class he will let me hold his hand again! I had to work for that though! Hang in there Marcie - darn kids! Why do they have to grow up.
I love your new glasses. You look great in them! I some black ones also.
Post a Comment