That's how many digital photos I have on my computer.
I had never counted until the question was brought up on Jason and Sarah's blog.
14,968
Again, I must say...
...Wow
I have a few from 2003, about 700 from 2004 and then it just gets more and more.
And you know what? 99% of them are photos I would never delete.
I already filled up the hard drive on my computer once. Took care of that by buying a 465 GB external hard drive that houses only my photos. Those photos already take up 76.8GB of space. When I fill that one up, I'll get another one. Here are a few I randomly picked:
I know, I know, it's blurry. But such a great memory from that day. And, we only had one kid at the time!
Ha ha ha... the wig pictures. Hunter took this one. That was a fun day too- But don't look too closely at that messy counter behind us. Hey, that was before I got my wheat grinder that is now a permanent appliance on the counter right where that cardboard box is on the left. Who opened that can of chili and didn't eat it? What a waste! And File Folders?? Since when did I actually file anything nicely in a drawer somewhere? I'm totally a piler, not a file-r.
Oooooh, the Ice Cold Picnic picture. My kids just had to have a picnic in JANUARY at their "new" table we got at DI at the time for only $5. What a deal.
So good, you always want S'more!
2 comments:
I remember some of those! I love them!
That is a TON of pictures!! Mine are not even close to be organized in one place, mine are on disks, flash drives, and cards!!
Post a Comment