How the heck do you keep a straight face when telling your kid it's not okay to do this?!?
I mean, seriously!! I tried so hard not to laugh...
+August1-2.jpg)
...But it didn't work.
I burst out laughing and promptly grabbed my camera.
Oh, and see that little drawing of a little girl on the top left?
Carly said to me, "Fisher drew this little girl on my leg..."
C'mon Carly-
Fisher can't even wipe his own butt.......
4 comments:
I love those pictures! It takes a good woman to stop and think about taking pictures before immediately starting to clean everything up!
Wow you have an artist....Fisher! LOL funny funny funny
Hilarious! It's useless to try and scold them when they look so cute. I'm guessing you might be keeping the markers somewhere else after this.
Are those left over birthday markers!! :) That is pretty funny!!
Post a Comment