Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wheeler Farm


We went to Wheeler Farm a few weeks ago. I haven't been there in a few years so it was a great outing for us. We had this picture taken in the milking barn.


It was fun to finally meet Charayne and spend some time with her and her kids. Our kids got along great. The kids were a little upset when we noticed the store was closed and we couldn't buy tickets for the wagon ride. Thankfully, the office was up front in the big barn was open for a wedding and we were able to get tickets there for the very last ride of the day. (Although I didn't get any pictures while we were actually on the wagon... whatever!)


Ha ha ha, this collage makes me laugh because I realized we were taking all these pictures of a cow's poop covered butt. But seriously, the kids thought it was pretty cool milking a cow and it was only 50 cents. Totally worth it.


We'll have to visit Wheeler Farm again. Cheap entertainment, I'll tell ya!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Milking the cow looks fun! I haven't ever taken my kids there! Looks like they had a great time!