Carly started preschool October 14th. It seems really late to be starting school when Hunter has been going since August. She's been asking me every day since his first day when it was going to be her turn. Finally that day came!
+October.jpg)
Wow, my little girl is in school and in her glory. Lots of friends, coloring, painting, learning and snacks. She wore her "Purrfect" Halloween Kitty Shirt and wanted me to curl her hair and put it into pigtails. She used her Bratz backpack that's been floating around here for a few years. And that middle picture is her with the main teacher, Miss Kris. She takes preschool at the local High School. The high school kids are offered a child development class and then after 6 weeks of preparation, they teach the preschool kids. That's why Carly is starting so late in the year. It's reasonably priced at $55 a month and she goes twice a week from 9:40 until 12:00. The ratio is one high school student to one preschool student. I love the fact that I pull up to the school, they come out and get her out of the car, I sign the drop off sheet and she's delivered safely. No having to park the car, get her and Fisher out and taking her inside. Totally nice. Then when it's time to pick her up, I put her sign in my car window, pull up, they read the sign, radio for them to bring her to the car and then they make sure she's buckled up before I go.
3 comments:
I am glad she is in heaven at preschool....she will like school!!! Such a pretty girl.
WOW that came fast... Maybe you will have time to get something done now LOL ya right your Fisher is busy too!
Those are cute pictures!! Hard to believe that next fall they will be in Kindergarten!! I love the coat! :)
Post a Comment