Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Check out these links on my sidebar

I wanted to let you know of some new links on my sidebar:


She Shops Smart Utah Deal Diva and Deal Seeking Mom. Also underneath these three you will find a link for PinchingYourPennies.com where you will find great deals as well.

I have gotten some awesome deals by using the information on these sites. These 4 don't cost a thing. They're just mom's trying to help other mom's get a great deal. Happy deal hunting!

My last deal to Target made me money. I got 2 small bags of chex mix, 1 big bottle of palmolive dish soap, 4 glade plug in gel warmers each with a refill in them, and 4 single serve Cheerios. After coupons and rebates, I will have gotten all the items for free + $1.75 in my pocket. Can't beat that :)

I also got Hunter clothes for next year at The Children's Place for a steal with the $20 off $80 purchase. Everything listed here was on clearance and with the coupon, final price for each item was:
1 pair of cargo shorts @ $5.24
4 pairs of mud classic jeans @ $5.99 each
3 long sleeved sport henley shirts @ $4.19 each
4 classic polo shirts @ $4.19 each
and 2 tank tops for Fisher @ $.74 each
Great deal on 14 Children's Place items! My total was $60.01 + $4.11 tax and $5.00 shipping.

I also got the twin dinosaur bedding set with a laugh sign for $10.89 shipped that is on UtahDealDiva's site. Go check it out.

**Edited 10-15-09. I got an email saying they are out of stock on the bedding set so I had to call and cancel it, bummer...**

No comments: