
Dan took a couple days off and headed up to Montana with some of his buddies. It's quite a drive but worth the fishing :) Looks like he had a great time!

On Memorial Day we spent a few hours at the indoor pool. Dan's camera is water proof so we got some fun shots under the water. I hope my kids get their dad's swimming ability. I keep making him show them how to swim because he is so good at it. I always plug my nose. He never does, lol. Hunter is quite the little fish and since we spent most of our time in the pool where Carly could touch the bottom, she was pretty independent. She looked at the pictures and said "Look! I can smile under water!" Fisher was in heaven in the water. He wasn't too sure about the orange kids slide. Even though it was only like a foot deep at the bottom of the slide he would still go totally under the water and come up yelling and pointing his finger at me and would give me "the look" He totally changed his tune when we borrowed a Diego life jacket from the pool and went down twice more. He keeps saying he wants to go back and use the Diego jacket. Might have to buy him one :)
1 comment:
Boy does that look fun! Carly is smiling so pretty! Fun times!
Post a Comment