
We all have shoe fetishes.
*Carly loves princess shoes
*I love funky shoes
*Dan loves the quantity of his shoes
-and-
*Hunter loves his Dad’s boots.

Watching him trying to walk in them was hilarious, he had to steady himself on the wall. Just as entertaining was watching him take them off because he’s actually wearing his own boots inside of Dan’s boots and they were totally stuck inside. It was a team effort getting those suckers off and we were laughing so hard, I think I peed a little.

P.S. Why can’t we keep that hall clean? And who was watching Shrek? And why did someone drop that empty wipe container right there? Hmmmm… Maybe the little dress up dress is a clue...
1 comment:
Hey you saw my hall today. It had yours beat by a mile until Hunter and Cody cleaned it up.
You do such a good job capturing your kid's moments. It inspires me to try harder . . . not that I'm trying to live up to a "Marcie standard" or anything . . . Just saying that you're doing good and I might try to be like you if I feel up to it! LOL
Post a Comment