Thursday, September 18, 2008


Have you ever seen anything cuter? Even when she is covered in dirt, she's still as pretty as when she's all cleaned up for church. Today Grandpa Tex brought over some little cartons of Strawberry Milk. Right up Carly's alley, or so I thought...
C: "I don't like this blueberry milk, mom" (Everything is "blueberry" to her right now.)
M: "Really? Why don't you like it?"
C: "It's... It's... It's too DANGEROUS for me"
Where does she come up with this stuff?
Kinda reminds me of the time Cammy took Travis to Spaghetti Factory when he was little and he asked the waitress to take back the applesauce because he "didn't order it, and it hurts his heart" LOL

4 comments:

heysparkles said...

That is a darn cute little girl...watch out for dangerous things...LOL

Lisa said...

Cute!! That is funny that everything is blueberry! kids are so funny!!

Angie said...

That is the cutest picture, i love it. Kids say the funniest things. My Ryder keeps ne laughing all the time. I really hope that you are doing well. Take care!!

Heather said...

She cracks me up! She's lucky that I love her so much with all the times she pulled Em out of her crib. Carly still tries to mother my baby.