Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Crazy Hair Day


During Red Ribbon Week, Hunter's School Had "Crazy Hair Day". So, we went to the store to let him pick out a spray hair color. This is what he came up with. I thought at the last minute to pair it with this shirt. Totally Hilarious. He looked like a pumpkin!


The eyebrows really did me in. Funny thing was, when I picked him up from school, everything was just as green as when he left. Too, too funny.!


Of course, Carly had to be in on all the action...
(We went out in public with her like that! Tee hee hee...)


And she figured Fisher had to be as well. A few hours after this picture was taken, I walked in and he had a perfect green circle on his forehead as well. Hunter had been at school for hours, so I laughed my butt off when she told me "Hunter did it." When that didn't work, she told me Fisher had done it to himself. Double big fat "Yeah Right..." Sigh. Little Kids. Life would be boring without 'em. After what seemed like forever, and now having super thick caked on hair color herself, she finally admitted to the deed. She wasn't happy when I had to soap her hair up 4 times and scrub to get all the color off her scalp. I sang Phoebe's song (From Friends) to myself as she squirmed and complained about all the hair washing. "Lather, Rinse, Repee-heat... Lather, Rinse, Repee-heat... Lather, Rinse, Repee-heat... As Needed!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

heysparkles said...

Ha ha ha ...he did look like a pumpkin....and of course Carly...beautiful! Just beautiful...I bet Fisher was a little unhappy with his shampoo job too! So funny.

Jen Smart said...

that is too funny!! Wish I would have seen that.