Carly is all of 3 years old, and she rides a horse like she was born to do it. She was taking charge of Cookie and showing her who was boss! Maybe she was born to boss around her brother too (chuckle). If you look real closely, you'll notice she is wearing a skirt. She LOVES skirts and I decided it wasn't worth a fight to get her to put her wranglers and boots on. I love that my saddle is too big and that her legs are 5 miles too short for the stirrups. A real cowgirl that little girlie!
She didn't want to get off Cookie that night. She's a true Christiansen. Whenever we were at riding practice, we'd be the first ones to arrive and the last ones to leave. I see a little of that in her too. When your day seems hard, think of the look on her face in this picture and I'm sure it'll leave a smile on your face. It sure did mine.
3 comments:
A true Christiansen girl...LOL wow she sure is getting good at riding. Before too long she will be ridin' chigger (or she will get Cookie and Hunter will have to ride Chigger) at 4 H.
She is such a doll. Gotta love that Carly!
Cute pictures!! Such a girl to ride in the skirt!
Post a Comment