
Looking so forward to having a night off from my 24/7 mom job. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade that job for anything, but a few hours with the gals is just what I need right now. I'm going with my mom Karen, sister Lisa, BFF Heather Jo, and Jo's mom and sisters. We're meeting for dinner and then it's popcorn and lemonade time. It's going to be a GREAT night! I'll have to take a nap so I can stay awake for the whole movie. Listen to me... I sound like an old lady. The movie starts at 9:00 and I'm worried about falling asleep. When I was dating Dan, the night didn't even begin until 9:30 or 10:00 when we would go to the bay and dance the night away. Oh, for the times we stayed up until 3:00 am. Ha! I think you grow up and realize just how precious sleep is. Especially with cute little kiddos who inevitebly interrupt any semblence of a sleep pattern you may have established.
4 comments:
It will be fun to go to a movie without any kid interruptions..."Mom I need Popcorn, she is not sharing, that is mine...I can't see....
Yes it will be a good break!
I cannot wait to go see this!!!! You have to tell me if it was good or if it kindof ruined the book for you, I am waiting for my sister to go with me so I am not going to see it for a little while and I am going crazy!!!!
Loved it loved it loved it.
You speak total truth! I was a night owl UNTIL I met my husband. He always worked the 1am shift at UPS before we married, so he kicked me out at 9pm or sooner. So, now with kids, we ALL go to bed around 8:30. :0) Crazy early, but I love it. AND I sleep in a king bed all by myself, ever since the end of my first pregnancy almost 4 years ago. He sleeps downstairs in the queen bed alone, he snores like ....nothing people have heard (j/k). Also, the video of Carly dancing made me laugh, and I laughed when I heard you laugh (snicker) right after some of the funny kids. Great movie! Great blog.
Post a Comment