I have debated whether or not to post this. It's been sitting in my saved posts for a few weeks now. I decided that I would go ahead and post it so here goes:
I was looking through my pictures and came upon this one of Fisher. It reminded me of the picture of Christ at the door and the scripture "...seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you..."
I've been doing some knocking alright.
I've had a lot on my mind lately. Most of it's personal so I'm not going to share all my detailed thoughts here. But I will say this...
I'm learning that not everyone has the same reaction or solution when it comes to certain situations. And just because one solution is right for someone else, it doesn't mean it's right for me. It doesn't necessarily mean either one of us is wrong either. It could very well be that we are both right. I guess it's all a matter of perspective. As the old adage goes, "There's more than one way around a tree". Whether you take a short walk around the base of the tree to the other side or you climb clear up to the top where the branches aren't as sturdy, and then climb back down the other side (because you feel that's what God wants you to do), you still end up on the other side of the tree.
4 comments:
That is a sweet picture...Just another thought about going your own way...One time there were several people in different cars headed to the same spot...we all drove our seperate ways...guess what? Only 2 of us went the same route but all 5 cars made it to the exact same destination...funny but true...we all can make our way, blaze our own trail so to speak, it can be a different path. But we are all headed in the right direction.
It seems that you might be going through a difficult time. Hard times don't last forever, things will get solved. I agree that there are many ways to get places. For example, I have 4 boys and each one had to be potty trained in a different way! :) Remember that I love you! You've been my longest friend and I am glad that you still are!
Love the picture.
You are right.. Their may be more than one right. Hope thigs get better for you soon...
I love that picture, especially in black and white, it's like freezing time. I like your analogy of going around the tree or over, I've done a lot of "soul searching" lately and I seriously thought I was going mental...things are getting a little better. I'm not the same person and don't see things the way I used to. I hope things fix themselves soon for you also. :0) You've got friends in high places! Can't wait to hear about your horse and flood stories.
Post a Comment