A lot been going on lately. So much that I haven't posted in a while. Like I've said before, I'm a very visual person and so I've been wanting to post pictures with my thoughts and since the pictures aren't gathered, all my thoughts aren't gathered either.
So, here's a picture and a few moments with my 2 oldest:
Hunter had pulled a chair over to the counter and was reading the medicine bottles up in the cupboard:
Hunter: Mom why do you take Thyroid medicine?
Marcie: Because my body needs it.
Hunter: What is it for?
Marcie: Well, it helps run all the systems in my body. It has a lot to do with energy. My body doesn't make enough of it so I have to give it what it needs.
Hunter: Oh. Well I bet that my friend Trevin at school has a lot of that in his body. He hits really hard, jumps really high and is really loud.
We had the Missionaries over for dinner a few fridays ago. We fed them halibut and salmon from Dan's trip to Alaska last year. After that night, Carly told everyone that the "Mish-uh-raineys" had come over.
So, as soon as I download some more pictures from my camera and get my thoughts together, I'll tell you all about our two injured horse sagas, Carly's dance recital, Hunter and Carly's first horse show, about the self inflicted flood we had in our house and a little story about glue.
2 comments:
I can't wait to read about those! I really do love reading your blog.
I'm sorry I forgot to call you when I got the dance class times. I signed up for Fridays at 11:15 am, but if your still interested and you need a different time like maybe in the evening I would change my time so Carly & Brinley can go together and you said something about a friend of yours being interested. Just let me know details and we'll get it all figured out! I'll call you or you call me! Talk to ya soon!!!
Post a Comment