Sunday, June 28, 2009

Follow The Guy With The Light Saber!

I found this saved as a draft. I didn't realize I never posted it back in December...

Hunter and Carly got a Lego Star Wars game for our ps2 for Christmas from Santa. Although the game has been out for a while, it's new to us. Our friends already had the game and Hunter has been fascinated with it for a while now. Santa new it would be a hit. So today they were playing it together in the living room while I was loading the dishwasher. After a while, I hear Hunter telling Carly "Come this way! Follow the guy with the Light Saber." And again, this time with a little more frustration, "Follow the guy with the light saber!" And then pleading loudly "FOLLOW THE GUY WITH THE LIGHT SABER!" As I thought of this, a life lesson came to me...

Who has always said "Come Follow Me"?
Who is the Light of the World?
Who has pleaded with us fervently to follow him?

Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Thank you Hunter, for helping to remind me to "Follow the guy with the light saber"... for reminding me to follow Jesus Christ.

No comments: