Thursday, June 11, 2009

A few pics from the Mini Riders Show

So finally I've figured out how to get bigger pictures on blogger! Thanks Denise and Natalie! I also figured out how to create an html for the whole group of pictures instead of each individually thanks to this post from Jon Morton on opensourcephoto.net
Looks like I'm going to have to tweak my layout a bit but for now,
I'm loving these bigger pictures!
**Update** I've found an even easier way to make them larger and you don't have to upload them to photobucket. You can just change the code for the picture in blogger like it describes in this post and this post and this post.
Photobucket
Carly with Cookie getting ready to go in for Showmanship at Halter. Thanks Lisa for the western shirt, pants and purple boots! We picked the purple cowboy hat up at a yard sale for 10 cents. Yes, you heard me right... 10 cents!

Photobucket

I just love that you can see more detail in these bigger pictures.

Photobucket
Isn't Cookie pretty?

Photobucket
I ran the action "Little Perk" on these photos just to give them that little bump of color.

Photobucket
I'll be posting more pictures!

2 comments:

heysparkles said...

Now that is a pretty horse! And the cowgirl ... beautiful!

Lisa said...

Those turned out nice!! How do you change it to bigger pictures?