Monday, June 29, 2009

Excited about HP6


Okay, so I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas, but I'm so excited for the new Harry Potter movie to come out in July! I've had that countdown timer on my blog since there was over 200 days left and it finally says 17! I just got done re-reading the book and the kids and I recently watched the 5th movie, so I'm all set. I asked Dan if he'd like to go and see it with me and he said "I'm not that into the Harry Potter movies." So, it looks like I've got my sitter all lined up. I told him I'd take Hunter and he could watch the other 2. Hunter's excited to go with me. We probably won't make it out on opening night, but I'm looking forward to the time when we do go.

No comments: