Hunter had a very special birthday this year.
He turned 8 on Saturday September 26th.
And was also baptized that day by his dad.
I was so proud of him! Getting baptized was all he could talk about for at least 6 months. He was so excited for his big day! All of our families were there as well as a few close friends. Dan got choked up during the baptism and then I cried too. There was one other little boy getting baptized as well. Afterward, we went to our house for lunch and celebrated Hunter's Birthday.
When everyone was gone, we all took a break and had a nap and then later that night, we took him to Boondocks. I think Boondocks will become a birthday tradition for him. He's asked to go there 2 years in a row now. We had a blast and stayed until close.

2 comments:
Ohhhh they are some nice pictures of his special day.(I liked th etop one best) Sure glad I got to be a part of it. Nice.
It was a very nice day!! Congratulations Hunter!!
Post a Comment