Thursday, September 11, 2008

Activity Days = Horseback Riding

I currently have two callings in our ward. #1 is Activity Days Leader and #2 is Enrichment Committee. Both callings came to the forefront tonight as I had Activity Days Planned at 6:00 (at my house) and an Enrichment Committee Meeting at 8:00 at the church. And, Dan is in Arizona so I was on my own with my 3 kiddos to boot. My kids actually did very well. They were happy and played nearby while the activity day girls rode and Carly rode with one of them as well. After the girls rode, I hurried the kids in the house, gave them all a bath, put them in p.j.'s and headed back out the door for our meeting. The committee is so sweet. We met in the Nursery so the kids would have something to play with while we planned. We got done at about 9:30 and my kids were happy to finally be going home. I was happy to finally put them to bed :)





This kiddo is such a great baby! He sat in his stroller and watched as I got the horses ready at 5:30 and stayed in it until 7:30 when I finally had them put away. What a trooper!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather said...

Super MOM! You go Girl!