...miles on my car. It’s falling apart inside, but still running strong. The change tray broke off yesterday, the carpet covering on the bottom of the door panels is coming off (Why would the glue on ALL the doors give up the ghost like that after sticking for 15 years?) Dan snagged his coat on the panel that covers the seatbelt on the driver side and ripped it off. Hunter’s window won’t roll down. The Stereo area is being held in place with two old gift cards I shoved underneath it. The cup holder won’t retract. The key won’t go all the way in. There’s a short in the brake wires so sometimes the brake light in the middle and right side come on and sometimes they don’t. (The left side always works) Anyhow, I’m shooting for 300,000… then I’ll cry when I have to take it to the junkyard.
No comments:
Post a Comment