Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Picture freak


I am a self proclaimed picture freak. I always have my camera at family functions, parties & horse shows. There is this deep love inside of me to keep a history of myself & family. I don’t live in the past, but I love to visit it through my pictures & words. I’m not always good at scrapping it, in fact, I always feel behind because of the monstrous amount of pictures filed away in my hall closet & on my computer. I am always striving to take beautiful pictures & know that I have a long way to go, but it’s a fun journey. I’ve decided it doesn’t matter what I look like in our pictures, it just matters that I am there. When I am old & gray, my kids & grandkids won’t care what shape I was, the clothes I wore, or the style of my hair, they’ll just be happy to see my history with me in it.

No comments: