Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ice cold picnic


I picked up this Little Tykes picnic table for a mere $5. When Hunter saw it, he was more than excited and immediately said he and Carly should eat their lunch outside at it. “Crazy”, I told myself… “Why on earth would I let them eat lunch in the snow in 20 degree weather with freezing winds at the picnic table?” “It’s too cold...” I started to tell them. Then I remembered my mom’s story about Troy and the boat… and remembered that it didn’t really matter and I let them have at it. Check out how red Hunter's hands are, yet he's determined to finish his picnic.


Notice Carly’s hat? I told her to get her hat and gloves on to go outside and this was what she put on. Too cute.


"Pokemon Pizza"


I figured when they’d had enough of the cold, they’d find their way back inside. And they did.

No comments: