Thursday, July 3, 2008

Celebrity (of sorts...)


We got a phone call this morning at 8:30 from Kim Rolfe. He told us to take Hunter over to the West Jordan Arena for a bit of Mutton Bustin’ and that Channel 4 was going to be there to promote this weekends rodeo.


He was bright eyed and excited.
-And clean.


Then this reporter gal showed up wearing spiky high heeled boots. I wish I would have gotten a picture of them, they were ridiculously unlike any arena wear I’ve ever seen. About 30 minutes later, they cut to her from Good Things Utah and the fun began.


He was second out of the gate. The sheep ran so fast I wasn’t ready and this was the first shot I got.


Notice the Rodeo Clown’s quick reflexes as Hunter practically took the sheep down in a headlock. Apparently, Mutton Bustin’ had turned into Mutton’ Wrestlin’.


I guess you can see that Dan had told Hunter DON’T.LET.GO. And he didn’t…


…Until The Clown stood the sheep up,


And Hunter did his 6 year old version of tuck, flail, and roll.


He sat there for a few seconds, chewed on a little dirt,


and took his victory walk, untucked shirt and all.


And… He was no longer clean.

1 comment:

Angie said...

hey marcie! this blogging thing is so much fun. It will great to be blogging buds. You're kids are darling and growing big!