Hunter came in wiggling his tooth. It was kinda loose, nothing major. I peeked in his mouth and was surprised to find a huge bump behind it where his new tooth was trying to surface.
Dan was going to pull it with pliers, but I was afraid he'd crack or chip the tooth and we'd have a bigger problem. He said I was paranoid (I'm not though, right? That's what moms do! Hee hee.) Anyhow, they went outside and about 5 minutes later Hunter came back in with a piece of fishing line tied tightly around the tooth and was was tugging on it. He then complained that the string was starting to hurt. Dan said do you want me to just pull it? Hunter covered his ears, closed his eyes and nodded yes. Dan gave one good yank and the tooth was out. Hunter was a little surprised to find it bleeding, but we fixed that with a rag. The tooth was no longer attached to the string and we never could find it on the floor so we wrote the tooth fairy a letter. He got 6 quarters because he's 6 years old.
Carly was unhappy that all the attention was on her brother.
And, of course, she just had to show off her teeth too!
No comments:
Post a Comment