Happy Birthday to my beautiful mom-
Karen Kaye Christiansen
The woman who gave me life, whose family is the center of her life.
I will forever be grateful for this man, Galen "Dutch" Woltkamp for giving you your life.
Thanks for teaching me to laugh and have fun.
I love you!

2 comments:
Hey who gave you permission to put that silly picture on there? This is so funny ...thanks for being the special girl that you are . Watch out for Grandma Christiansen....protect your drink! LOL Love ya.
Happy birthday Karen! This is from that girl that practically lived at your house during high school. Marcie said you don't like too much ice any more . . . What's up with that? I love you and I love the girl your raised that is a bit pushy. I'm glad you taught her to stick up for herself otherwise I might have not had anyone to fight with yesterday. Again, best wishes on your birthday
Post a Comment