Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dan's Nice 4 point Deer (Hunt #1)


Dan shot a nice 4 point over the weekend. It was cool to see it still in the velvet. Believe it or not, he still has 6 tags he can fill, including:
Archery Elk in Arizona
Archery Elk & Rifle Deer in Montana
Archery Elk in Utah
Rifle Deer in Wyoming
Cow elk tag in Utah.
Can you say "HUNTING WIDOW"???
I think a girls trip out to Chip and Dales is in order...
...wait, I won't have a sitter...
Better settle for Fish and Chips instead. Any takers?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

heysparkles said...

I am for a girls night-day out! I will go for Chip and Dale (is that the little Disney chipmunks?) or I will go for Fish and Chips...you name it! Oh, nice buck too.

Lisa said...

Hunting widow...I think that we should all go "somewhere" and leave the men home as caretakers/messmakers!!

They would most likely let us all go but we may just come home to a messy house.

It would be worth it!! When are we going??