Saturday, August 30, 2008

Andrew Jenson's Birthday Pictures


Andrew the Birthday Boy. We went over to Heather Jo's on August 8th for a Birthday Party for Andrew. We were supposed to play water games and swim in the kiddie pools, but the weather forced us to move to the garage. Heather played a game with the kids where they were supposed to try to make another person smile. It was funny. The weather turned a little nicer and we played some lawn games, including Big Bad Wolf, Red Light Green Light, and Red Rover. We ate bbq'd hotdogs, hamburgers and the potluck items everyone brought. The watermelon was especially sweet and good. Then we sang Happy Birthday, Andrew opened his gifts and we ate cake and icecream. Oh, and I got a few funny pictures of Carly and Brent fighting over the dog, Mo.


Carly has been fascinated with little Emily since she was a baby.


If I just push him, he'll leave and I'll get Mo all to myself...


Brent gave up and found something else to do. I guess this is her "Victory Face".


I've seen Andrew like this a few times and I have to laugh every time. He's either super happy or super upset. There's no middle ground for this little guy.


Andrew trying to make Heather laugh. I think she cheated. If you can't see what he's doing to you, you can't smile, right? Ha ha, hee hee.


I don't know, you be the judge... is he smiling or not?


Carly, AJ and Kayla. Kayla had her baby within a week or so after this picture.


The Big Bad Wolf has got her tongue out!


AJ, Brent and Carly. Three Big Bad Wolves.


Heather Jo holding Fisher. Little Emily sure has a funny look on her face.


Devin, aka Big Bad Wolf.


Talon cooking up some grub.


Glenna, Talon's mom.


Red Light, Green Light.


Uh Dev, I think you outgrew that like 36 months ago. Hee hee.


Red Rover, Red Rover, send Devin right over!


Cody is all casual. He must know she won't break through his chain, he's got his hand in his pocket!


I love this shot. Heather Jo and Andrew.


Hunter eatin' Birthday cake and Icecream.


Serious Birthday Boy

1 comment:

Heather said...

I want copies! I wish sometimes that I didn't have to see myself though. I'm struggling with my image right now. I don't look as good as I see myself in my mind . . . I guess I'm delusional! My kids are cute though. I do like the one that is with me and Andy up close. You know I shouldn't even mention this . . . now everyone else will look at me and go "WHAT!"