Monday, August 4, 2008

Shout Out


I'm looking for this girl... have you seen her? I seem to have lost her a little over 3 years ago due to 7+ months of insanity tending 4 kids + my own two kids leaving my house at 7:30 am and not returning until 7:00 pm. (one 7 yr old -very much- bi-polar girl, one 4 1/2 yr old autistic boy who would say "No Thank You!" Everytime I would try to change his diaper one 3 year old boy in diapers, and a one year old girl in diapers) plus, my own two kids (3 year old Hunter trying to potty train who consequently gave his poopy pullup a huck over the back neighbors fence, and my 6 month old Carly, obviously in diapers too.), a husband who changed careers after 10 years of being an electrician to starting all over as a Real Estate Agent, the birth of my third child Fisher, crazy hormones, and the stress of being a mom. She sure had cute hair and nice eyebrows. Sometimes I still catch glimpses of her, and its progressively more and more every day. Although her physical body and looks have changed due to all of the above, she's still in there somewhere and slowly coming back. It's good to be finding me again!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Marcie-
Your picture didn't work! All that is there is text!

I am assuming it is a picture of you. Thank heavens you're not watching kids anymore!!!

heysparkles said...

That girl has been there all the time...isn't she cute?

Heather said...

I think it is a battle every mother faces, trying to balance every day life and supporting all the many roles you are! But I am coming to learn that it has to start with ME! Even though it sounds selfish I am trying to make me a priority and let the rest fall into place. I fail miserably a lot of days but the more I try the better I feel about all the other roles. Keep your head up and remember who you are!