Thanks Lisa for tagging me
Here goes my 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 obsessions, and 3 surprising facts.
3 Joys
1. Taking pictures
2. Riding my horse and watching Hunter ride his.
3. Laughing with my kids
3 Fears
1. As a kid, I was afraid of my parents basement. Especially when I had to go down and get something out of the freezer. I'd bust up the stairs as fast as I could so the monsters and witches couldn't grab my ankles.
2. I don't do dead mice or rats in the barn, that's Dan's job.
3. On the same token of being afraid of losing a family member, I fear my kids ever having to live without me.
3 Obsessions
1. Weird stuff, like having to buy an even number of the same food item so it will stack in my cupboard neatly. Or having to buy in sets of 5 or 10. I can't buy only 3, that would be weird. Or like the other day, we went to Shopko and they had notebooks for 10 cents apiece. They had 4 colors but I couldn't buy 5 and have two of the same color, I had to buy 8 so it would be even. Totally Weird, I know. It has something to do with trying to keep order in my life. If I was more on top of the organization, I'm afraid I would be like the guy on Sleeping with the Enemy. I do regularly go around lining things up in our cupboards with the labels facing front.
2. Having to buy clear Totes to store stuff in. I have to be able to see it and they all have to be the same container in each area so they stack right.
3. I am totally obsessed with my label maker. Love it, love it, love it.
3 Surprising Facts
1. In Kindergarten I had a pair of shoes with a picture of the Road Runner on them. I was honestly convinced that this was the reason the boys couldn't catch me.
2. I almost killed my little sister when I was in the 7th grade when she fell off the back of Gypsy when we were riding double. We were playing hide-and-go-seek on horseback in the field next to the church with Shellie on Gidget. Gypsy didn't like being away from her horse buddy when Shellie went to "hide" and in Gypsy's frenzy of not being able to see Gidget, Lisa fell off and Gypsy stepped on Lisa's head. Right on the ear. She had a very distinct horse shoe mark there. I say I almost killed her because we were told not to play hide and seek on the horses and because I should have known better than to think riding double on a "buddy system" horse would be okay. I don't think I had ever heard someone scream so loud and cry hysterically in all my 12 years until then. Lisa never got back on, just ran home screaming and holding her ear. Boy, was I in BIG trouble that day.
3. I threw up all over my friend on the Hammer Head ride at Lagoon in 3rd grade, then she ditched me and I had to find her mom on my own.
OK, NOW I TAG
HEATHER JENSON
SARAH WOODBURY
& HEATHER SCOTT
2 comments:
Yes, I knew the joys!!
I was afraid of the basement too, I hate rodents also, and yes, I would fear of dying and leaving my kids behind. A mother loves their kids uncondionally it would be hard having someone else raise mine!
That cracks me up about the even number of items. Clear is better, something about clear plastic, even ice water looks better in a clear cup and lid. Label maker...I need one of those!
I love the road runner theory...it was prob true.
Good thing you didn't kill me!!
I never knew you threw up at Lagoon :)
Ya know there are no monsters down there...just brothers who told you there were...Love ya
Post a Comment