Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dawson Nielsen

This is Lisa and Darrin's little munchkin, Dawson.


Dawson was born back in April and these pics were taken when he was about 3 months at my mom's birthday party. The little guy was BORN with a perfect tan. Jealous? Yes I am, I've never had a great tan. He's a beautiful baby.


And so Daggum cute! It's crazy that Lisa and I both have 3 kids now. We've had our babies close together. Lisa's a working mom and I give her a lot of credit for that. It's hard work getting your kids ready and out the door so early every morning. It seems I can barely get mine dressed by noon! So here's a shout out to you Lisa! You're doing a great job! Love ya!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

heysparkles said...

Yes he is a beautiful...rather handsome boy!

Lisa said...

Those are some funny faces!! He is a tan baby, I am equally jealous because my legs have NEVER been tan my whole life, he is definitely Darrin's baby!!

I do what I have to do to get to do the things I like to do! I am happy where I am and where I am going. :)

You are blessed to be able to stay home with your kids! Sometimes I don't get Weston dressed...He is in his PJ's not only till noon, but all dang day! You are a great mom, don't think because I get up earlier and work that you are inadequate. You do what works best for you!! :) I do what works best for me!!

thanks for the compliment! Lis